WADDEN De Natuurgids - Crossbill Guides
10 years UNESCO World Heritage Wadden Sea is celebrated with the first full nature travel guide of the Dutch Wadden area. By buying Wadden the nature guide of the renowned Crossbill Guides Foundation through our online store you support the work of the Wadden Association to Preserve the Wadden Area.
- Discover the entire Dutch Wadden area in 28 walking and cycling routes: from islands to mainland coast.
- The routes take you past places where the typical Wadden landscape is the most intact and where rare plant and animal species can be found.
- Extensive background information about the history of the Wadden, Nature Protection and Processes that threaten nature.
- Field guide of the Wadden life with tips where you can find special species yourself.
- Practical tourist information: from transport to accommodation and nature experience with children.
Wadden The nature guide has been realized in the context of 'The most beautiful nature reserve in the Netherlands'. This public election was held in 2016 on the initiative of State Secretary Van Dam of Economic Affairs and was won brilliantly by the Wadden area.
The Natuurgids is part of the Crossbill Guides series, the largest series of nature travel guides in Europe, produced by the non-profit organization of the same name. The aim of the foundation is to bring European nature closer to people and to promote ecotourism (see www.crossbillguides.nl). The Waddenvereniging cooperated in compiling the content. With the book a free to use route app with photos, recognition and observation tips appears. The app also helps you to find Flora and Fauna yourself and the information is tailored to the season in which you walk or cycle.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..