BlueCAMP TentThe BlueCAMP Tent is a sustainable and durable alternative for your camping holiday.
Our recycled denim tent ‘BlueCAMP’ is the perfect accommodation for your camping holiday! BlueCAMP offers full sleeping space for two to three people and is therefore popular among smaller families. The tent is made of a unique 270 grams TenCate canvas, which consists of 25% recycled denim, 25% cotton and 50% polyester. Enjoy the breathability of cotton, the durability of recycled denim and the lightweight and quick-drying properties of polyester. The tent cloth has undergone a rot and mildew resistant treatment to make it more durable.
Setting up a BlueCAMP tent is easy. The inner tent only has two poles and the groundsheet is attached to the tent. Within 10 minutes you are ready to enjoy your well-earned holiday! Because of the convenience of setting up the tent; your BlueCAMP is suitable as a side tent. In addition, the large canopy creates a dry entry for stalling your personal stuff. The recycled PVC groundsheet – called Recuppasta - is made from plastic scraps and keeps water and vermin out.
Furthermore, the BlueCAMP tent is a striking appearance on the site. The subtle dark blue stitches really complements the grey-blue colour of the tent. Sleeping underneath worn-out jeans: sustainability at its best!
Size inner tent +/- 200 x 275 cm
Weight tent (including accessories) +/- 12 kg
• The pyramid tent is made from long-lasting and heavy duty TenCate fabric, 270 grs/m2;
• Fully waterproof;
• Storm-resisting and firmness in shape;
• Comfortable breathing and ventilation facilities.
• The BlueCAMP tent has a sewn-in recycled PVC groundsheet;
• The outdoor tents are well-supplied with extra ventilation applications and are equipped with heavy zip-fasteners;
• All seams are absolutely waterproof.
• The canvas is made out of TenCate fabric: weight 270 grs/ m2;
• The groundsheet is made from Recuppasta, a sustainable PVC from plastic scraps;
• The storm-resistant poles are made from lightweight aluminum.
You can order your BlueCAMP tent for this camping season. For more information: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 547 352 727.