Don't be surprised by a downpour! The Virga Shell from Blue LOOP Originals will keep you dry and fresh on even the rainiest days. The Virga Shell is a waterproof and breathable jacket made of a light and soft fabric.
The Virga is your year-round companion for hiking, kayaking, cycling or even skiing. The waterproof and breathable 3-layer shell keeps out both a summer downpour and a winter snow storm. The jacket offers optimal wearing comfort thanks to 4-way stretch so that you have full freedom of movement and you stay comfortable in all conditions. The Virga Shell features an adjustable hood and a drawstring hem and cuffs with hook and loop fasteners.
Blue LOOP Originals is committed to giving textile waste a high-quality second life and the Virga Shell is the latest groundbreaking innovation. The Virga is made from 100% recycled polyester. To ensure exceptional waterproofness and breathable performance, Blue LOOP Originals uses the world's first polyester membrane made from textile waste. In addition, the Virga Shell's design is circular, so hand it in for recycling when the jacket is completely worn out. In this way we eliminate waste and we can use the raw material for new products. The Virga Shell is a real workhorse. If you're looking for a shell that can withstand all seasons and is the perfect companion on any adventure, this is your sustainable choice.
100% recycled polyester (78% recycled PET bottles, 11% textile waste, 11% discarded clothes)
• Breathable (15.000 MVTR)
• Waterproof (water column 15.000mm)
• 4-way stretch
• The Virga Shell is a waterproof and breathable jacket for a range of active adventures.
• Made from 100% recycled polyester; 78% recycled PET bottles, 11% textile waste, 11% discarded clothes.
• Waterproof and breathable thanks to the world's first polyester membrane made from textile waste.
• Fully circular; designed to be fully recycled after use.
• Light, breathable, waterproof and 4-way stretch for optimal freedom of movement.